Our Policy is to get total reliance in our end users continuously. To attain this, we are promoting,
- Competent workforce to produce consistent quality products against infections.
- Customer satisfaction through innovative approach and continual improvements.
- Commitment to quality by maintaining QMS effectiveness to meet customer and regulatory requirement.
It is important to have reliable and trustworthy products. Medipro has implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) to provide a consistent quality of products that meets customer and regulatory requirements. Besides, continuous improvement and prevention of non-conformance are obtained through application and monitoring of the QMS system in routine.
Quality inspection activities :
- Incoming inspection
- Cut material 100% inspection
- Assembly process/ in process 100% inspection
- Packing/ finished goods inspection
- Before sterilization
- After sterilization
- Delivery/ Shipment
Our procedures are strictly audited by notified body once in a year and by internal notified bodies (company management team) twice in a year. This further ensures our controls are efficiently to achieve the highest standards and successful gaining your confidence in our product’s quality. We had attained certification from TUV under ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485 and CE Mark.
- ISO 9001:2008 (click here to download)
- EN ISO 13485:2012 (click here to download)
- CE Mark (click here to download)